Thursday, August 4, 2011

Frustration

Throughout this whole ordeal I am learning to be patient with myself and others. I have lost relationships along this journey of life and I hope not to loose any more. It is extremely difficult for me to keep it together for my son let alone my husband sometimes. I don't want to be negative or make others unhappy but when I feel like I'm going down that deep dark tunnel, it's a blessing that I have a husband who understands and is there to support me in any way possible. He does get irritated because he can't "Fix" me. I am not the same person he met 8 years ago. I have always been depressed but the degree of depression has increased seven-fold. I put on facade for him because I wanted him to think that I had it all together and I didn't but the depression wasn't like it is now out of control. I am on medication thank the good Lord but medication can only do so much so I am in therapy and it has taken me a lot of courage to be at the state that I'm in right now.

2 comments:

  1. So do you think this blog is working for you? Does putting it all out in writing help "bleed" the frustration out? Don't forget why you are doing this. To remind others that they are not alone, just like you should remember you are not alone. Have you considered a support group including others like you? Ask your therapist what they think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when I say 'others like you' I only mean others that are going through the same things that you are experiencing. We all go through something and sometimes it helps to talk to others who have experienced it or are going through it.

    ReplyDelete